Insulated Quandary Jacket - Alder Green
Patagonia Insulated Quandary Jacket - Alder Green
A warm, versatile, waterproof/breathable insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Warm and waterproof, our Insulated Quandary Jacket is made with a combination of stretchy shell fabric and lightweight insulation to let you move freely and offset cold, damp weather. Its H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell uses a tough, but lightweight and quick-drying fabric blend of 95% nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish for total storm performance. Lightweight and highly compressible, the 100-g THERMOLITE® 100% polyester insulation (92% recycled) wraps you in warmth, even if wet. A slick taffeta lining wicks moisture and glides smoothly over layers. Designed to provide exceptional coverage and visibility, the Quandary’s insulated, two-way-adjustable hood is removable for bluebird days. Features include articulated sleeves for unlimited motion, a waterproof center-front zipper with a zipper-garage chin guard and soft microfleece at the collar to protect sensitive skin. A left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper, side-entry handwarmers keep digits toasty and an internal zippered security pocket holds small valuables. A dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps your heat inside and the cold outside. It’s also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/spandex plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 100-g (60-g in hood) THERMOLITE® polyester
- Insulated, two-way-adjustable, removable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front, waterproof, polyurethane-coated zipper with zipper-garage chin guard; collar lined with microfleece for added comfort
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; two side-entry handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 1,004 g (35.4 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 100-g (hood: 60-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn