Kyoto Work Jacket - Indigo
Universal Works Kyoto Work Jacket - Indigo Herringbone Denim
With a cult following, this is fast becoming a UW classic. Loose fit, Japanese styling.
Herringbone is a staple fabric used liberally during WWII as the fabric of choice for GI's.
• REF: 26706.
• Regular fitting.
• Wrap front with internal and external ties.
• Two lower patch pockets.
• One external chest patch pocket.
• One internal chest patch pocket.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.